Search This Blog

Thursday, January 25, 2018

~~ [Mini Book Review]: 11 Hours by Daniel Paul Singh ~~

So, a quick mini review on the novel - "11 hours" by Daniel Paul Singh! 

For a first time author, it is rather quite a very good attempt. Reading the book has definitely been a nail-biting experience. Its an absolute page turner and I couldn't put it down and had to complete the read in one sitting.

There's a perfect mix of romance, friendship, suspense, science woven in the story. I was always at the edge of the seat trying to guess what happens next and well, the best thing - I couldn't guess what happened next which in itself kept me hooked to the book till the last page :)

I particularly loved the following in the book apart from the story itself.

1) Toggling of the chapters between the flashbacks and the present
2) Inclusion of actual places from Chennai to make it more realistic for the reader
3) Realistic Conversations
4) Tying all the loose ends (pan card from the security etc)
5) Keeps you guessing

Kudos to the author on his debut novel!! Would love to read more of his works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts about my thoughts???Do let me know :)